Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lots of Photos, Not As Many Words









London is fantastic, just as New York was. I'm sorry that I'm so behind on the NY posts, since I had a fantastic time seeing Stephanie, going to MoMA with Darren and all the things we got to do together, Allison. I'll try to catch up when I get back to Seattle.

The one thing that is not super fantastic here is the jet lag. Kristin tells me that I have to tell all you readers about how she woke up this morning to find one of the gajillion king size pillows in the tub, since in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep at all, I went in and read in the tub. It was a lot more comfy than you would expect. I almost fell asleep while I was kntting last night. While I was knitting! That's tired.

Tomorrow morning we fly to Edinburgh and will spend the rest of our time there. I'm excited to go somewhere I've never been before, especially because it's a city that Kristin knows some things about, and while I've been in London, she has been a great tour guide. There's nothing like having one of your best girlfriends, who knows all about you and what you love, act as your tour guide. Plus she understands this whole British thing about tipping/not tipping. And is willing to get on the tube for a trip to a totally random neighborhood that just happens to have a fancy yarn shop!

Hope all is well in the states.

XOXO
H

No comments: