Sunday, July 01, 2007

Darn Cords!

The biggest event of the weekend


Well, I've been taking pictures this weekend, with the idea that I could make a post documenting how we painted the french doors on the back of the house, how I went to the farmer's market, how we shot potatoes into our neighbors yard last night, how the hummingbirds are going after the simple syrup that I made for them... and how basically laid-back and non-eventful our weekend has been.

Unfortunately the cords for our camera are back in Manhattan... and I can't upload pictures from my cell phone, because we have no cell reception here.... so all you get is a generic web image of the other new bird I saw this weekend - the Rose Breasted Grosbeak.

It landed right on top of the hummingbird feeder.

So much for thrilling posts from Vermont.

Be safe driving and say hi to Wilie for me!

No comments: