Friday, April 14, 2006

On the Road Again...


I barely survived last night. The matzoh balls were like the cremiest yummy polenta. The dinner was amazing. Of course, I didn't remember the four glasses of wine part of the meal - probably because the last time I was at Passover I couldn't legally drink.

Luckily, it took until 11 PM to get to the last glass, so nobody was overly tipsy for the subway ride home.

That's your baby? He looks like you did as a baby - hairy monkey! See above evidence.

We are heading to Vermont tonight. Hopefully there are no more holes in the roof.

We are trying to figure out a way protect some of our trees from the beavers that would like to chew on them. They can have the little trees, but I would like to keep some of the bigger, older trees.

Other than that, we'll probably clean the house - woo hoo - read - woo hoo - do laundry - woo hoo - play video games - woo hoo - and, perhaps, I will try to cook something new. Last week it was chicken roasted with potatoes, onions and garlic. The week before that it was pan-seared salmon (not wild, I know, but still yummy)

I know - THRILLING!

I gotta go have a quick glass of wine with my co-workers before the long trek north.

xoxo

Bagel Face

No comments: