Tuesday, May 02, 2006

All Hail Veronica!






O how I love Veronica!

Last week after I saw that episode, I wanted to call you and tell you how much I love that show, and tell you how I love the way it's scary, but not TOO scary - it's like you are riding a bike and you know that Dad is holding the seat to keep you from falling, but you still think you might! But you know you won't! But it feels like you might!

And V in the elevator with her sad eyes! Oh! Crush me!

I'm sorry to say this, but I believe Logan is a Scientologist in real life. I'm sorry. I know you didn't want to know that. But you had to hear it, just like you know that Logan on the show really is bad, and she really shouldn't be with him. But you sort-of want her to, but she shouldn't! Cause think about how he got all mad and threw things and stuff. And that's not good.

I do like that they make Logan hot, because he really ISN'T! Like if you saw him in a bar, you'd be like "Yeah, right, frat boy!" but they have built him up so that you like him the way you like a guy in high school who maybe isn't that hot objectively speaking you have known for a while and who has built up a kind of mystique. Oh wait. Am I talking about anyone in particular? OMG, even the same dumb frat boy necklace! Hmm...

Er. Hmm. Hate that guy. Where's Duncan, anyway?

No comments: