Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I Am a Famous Wino! I Mean Oenophile..

Today I am quoted in the NY Post! I am talking about our neighborhood wine shop which has wine tasting dispensers.

I happened to be there, discussing my co-worker Maragaret's wedding plans and showing off the neighborhoods newest attraction (FREE WINE!) when the reporter from the Post approached us. They also took our picture, but I guess we weren't as cute as the 21-year-old celebrating her birthday. However, they quoted ME and not HER!

The above photo is only a means of illustrating me drinking. It's water, not wine.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I thought you were quoted? I saw an Allison, but it was Allison Carroll, not Allison Malcolm Carroll, so I got confused. Ha ha!

LadyGripe said...

I didn't want to not get quoted because my name took up too much space!

Dakota said...

of course we all think yer cuter than the 21yr old, even if you forgot yer name