Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Jen, myself and Holly at Kim & Eric's wedding - photo compliments of Jen!

I want to blog. I will blog!

Only lately it seems like all we do is work on roofs and go to weddings. I, for one, am tired of roofs and weddings! I don't want to write about them, as great as they both are.

Tonight we have an event for a philanthropical organization (try saying that three times fast) that I do design work for. That should be interesting - Russell Simmons is one of the presenters.

Maybe I should ask him if he remembers EK? Yikes!

It's a great event with lots of inspirational kids talking about the benefits of the groups that work with them, which in turn benefit from the group that I do work for. There will also be the witty Simon Doonan speaking and I heart him. He does the windows at Barneys and wrote 'Confessions of a Window Dresser.'

Anyhoo, we had a lovely weekend and wedding season is over. It ended with my friend Dana's 'I'm Getting Un-hitched' cocktail party... now the holidays are right around the corner. It seems like once it's time for Halloween, it's just a slippery slope downhill to New Years.

Also, I have a new book project starting shortly, which will either fill me with inspiration or... well lets not consider the alternative at this point. That would be pessimistic.

In any case, I will write more soon. Perhaps I will write about my new hair cut - but first I need a picture, which means I need to charge my batteries.

Oh, and I have to go to work now.

Have a nice day at the ranch! That laundry does seem a bit out of control.

No comments: