Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween at The Factory


Well, I couldn't figure out a costume that utilized my Mean Eyed Cat tube top, that didn't involve complete whorishness, and I had to come up with a last minute costume for Eugene...and I didn't dress up as a writer (who would recognize Helen Fielding or Sophie Kinsella anyways?) so I will let my pictures speak for me this time!

Here's a clue as to who we were:



Oh, it's not so hard to figure out, is it?


We were Edie and Andy! Do you recognize the hair?


We were joined for the Halloween festivities by our friends C0ck and Beaver









Beaver met Ed, who told us a gruesome, but appropriate for Halloween, story about his roommate who chopped up his girlfriend and - surprise! Ed knows Manitoba. Hee's one of those old neighborhood guys...


We were also joined by Indiana Jones



Some pimpish Kings



A pimp and his... ummm... doll




Charlie Brown and Wednesday Addams







Even Charlie's gym teacher dropped in



All in all, it was a pretty good night

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow. Who would have guessed that Eugene would make such a good Andy?? Love the costumes, and of course, I am terribly jealous that you were Edie. You know how I love Edie.