Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring is sprung


So, it was a beautiful warm and sunny day out. And I was stuck in my office.

This is the view from my office - of all the people out by that fountain, that you can kind of see in the distance, enjoying themselves. While I was in my office.

Tomorrow promises to be another nice day and I may sport a pair of my nice new open-toed shoes. I'll take pictures.

All of this seems rather strange, considering we were skiing last weekend.

Anyways, now you know what I see out of my office window every day. If I get really close to the window. Like practically in the window sill. Those years of rock climbing come in handy to offset the height-induced nausea.

I try to remind myself that it's the building from The Devil Wears Prada, it adds a little glamour to the day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You get away from that window!!!!