Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Oh Sorry, I Guess I Lied...

... anyway, the whole "posting latte photos" thing is starting to be really funny to me now. But truly, this is the last one. Probably. For a while.

But the truth is, right now, there's not a lot of scenery happening in my life at this exact moment. I had a job interview this morning and well, it just didn't seem that appropriate to take a photo there, you know? Nice offices, though. And I looked nice, I think. Now I'm (prepare for the shock!) at the coffee shop, and later I'm going to my writing studio, which Katherine, namer of estates, has given the title "Teethmeat Meadows". I love it. I need some kind of signage there now. I'll have to knit myself a sign. Anyway, I should have more scenic days coming up later this week.

Let's see, what else can I tell you about? Ooh, I know. But I'm going to have to post about that later. Damn. See you in a few hours.

No comments: