Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feet Week

The photo above is from the writing week at Zion, but the scene here at the Queenview tonight is pretty much the same. Minus the fireplace. Pajamas, hand-knit socks. Big sigh. I'm just feeling.... hibernatious tonight. I keep thinking it's strange how I feel, sort-of paralyzed and empty, not in a terrible way, but the idea of blogging or writing or doing much other than knitting... eh.

Of course the nice thing about actually sitting down to write a blog post is that I realize instantly that it's not strange at all that I feel like sitting down on the couch and staying there. I've been running since... uh, yeah, I don't even know how to find the start of it. Let's call it October, since I seem to be trying to fit the time-off lifestyle and travel schedule into the corners that aren't occupied by my full-time job.

Hmh. I think that's all I'm gonna say tonight. I'm a little tired, and the kitchen still needs cleaning, and if I knit real fast I can probably finish those new rainbow socks....

(And don't think that I don't know that my tired is nothing, compared to the tired you are feeling now, not to mention the tired you are soon to feel. You win! No contest!)


No comments: