Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Off to get the babies!

A preview of my little red-headed monkey babies!

So tonight, at 5PM, I check in at the hospital and the next time you hear from me it will be with the sound of wee babies screaming in the background!

Theoretically, the little niblets will be born sometime tomorrow afternoon... so please refrain from any ill behavior (swearing, spitting, shoplifting, tripping old ladies, etc.) that might detract from the perfection of the moment of their birth.

I plan to ask that all hospital staff dress head to toe in white and not utter a word during my labor and, if you want to partake please feel free to ignore the rules about Labor Day (hahaha) get out your white shoes and take a temporary vow of silence.

If everything doesn't go EXACTLY as I have planned it (the clouds part, a choir of angels sing, I have orgasmic contractions, the babies are born laughing and cooing with nary an epidural or episiotomy in sight) I will know who to blame!

Perhaps I tempt fate by trying to have a sense of humor about this but... well, that's all I've got.

No comments: