Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Okay okay dang!!!


Oh, hi. Sorry, I guess I forgot to come back to see if you answered.

Okay, here's the things about blogs. You need PHOTOS! Must add photos. So now, you can add to your goal "take pictures of things you can only take pictures of in New York". You know, like famous people and stuff. Or something.

I am having a grouchy day today. We aren't going to go into it. Oh wait, maybe it has something to do with getting this photo from ex-BF, who includes with the photo the comment that the mountain is so good for his heart, mind, and spirit, and he wishes he had gotten up there more over the last two years. Oh WAIT! Is that pretty much the whole length of our relationship? Oh, I think it is.

I'm going to go eat some tempura shrimp now. Fry shrimpies, fry!!

No comments: