Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ten Things Back at YOU!

1) I am going this place tonight for a design show. It has beds everywhere, which is a theme I am not certain I am ready to embrace, but I'll try. If you were here, I would make you gear up in some of those cute shoes I know you have at home, and go with me.

2) I've been listening to travel essays by Susan Orlean on our way back from VT, but the disks are corrupted midway through - which is very aggravating! I would listen to NPR the whole way, but they have some awful folk music show that comes on at 8pm.

3) One of my co-workers is in my boss's office, giving her resignation RIGHT THIS MINUTE!

4) I went to the gym this morning, even though I was so tired that I almost fell asleep on the bus. Because I've 'outgrown' my favorite jeans.

5) I sent Dad a woodstrip canoe model for his birthday. I'm not sure he'll actually make it.

6) Nothing is cuter than a cute little girl in a stripey shirt with green hands. GREEN HANDS!

7) I think sometimes being really sad can ultimately be as good for a person as being really happy. On the other hand, the sister in me wishes I could hop on a plane and wallow with you.

8) I wish I had a cute barista to make me yummy coffee! Oh right, Euge makes the coffee in our house.

9) I told the bus driver this morning that I thought he was a stealthy bus driver. He was slowly creeping up the block to pick us up outside the gym, like he was sneaking up on us. He seemed to like that. But he wasn't cute. He was fat with a hairy moustache.

10) I love you more than sashimi.

No comments: