Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Baby love


Look who I got to see last night! Kirstin and Rhone. Aren't they sweet? I went by to visit after work and Kirstin's husband fed me a delicious meal while Kirstin tickled Rhone and made him smile for me. He's really looking like a little boy now!

It was a gorgeous night in Seattle last night. Warm enough to just wear a t-shirt, and there was a nice sunset for my evening walk. This afternoon and tomorrow I have a workshop with the poet Gary Short. I'm really looking forward to thinking about poetry again. There was a time when I didn't think writing fiction was interesting at all, I only wanted to write poems. Admittedly, I was a teenager, but still...

Hey! I've got some questions for you! From the Powell's web site:

1. If someone were to write your biography, what would be the title and subtitle?
2. How did the last good book you read end up in your hands and why did you read it?
3. Describe the best breakfast of your life.
4. What is your favorite indulgence, either wicked or benign?
5. What fictional character would you like to date, and why?

Love you!
H

No comments: