Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Tangled Web We Weave

Hi there,

There's a group of folks who participate in a blog thing called Poetry Thursday, which I sort-of watched come in to being about a month ago by reading a blog I learned about through a post-card swap. At my poetry workshop last week I met one of the two women who put it together, quite the coincidence. We had a great group of writers in that workshop, which was a very lucky thing, since there were only four of us.

So, since today is Poetry Thursday, and last Friday, I had the Billy Collins haiku moment, here's a haiku for Thursday.

Do you get to have a title for a haiku? The title is it's own haiku.

_Morning after gift: Double ex-boyfriend haiku (leaving each other)_

We do that old thing
That new lovers often do.
Walk away. Look back.

No comments: