Tuesday, June 20, 2006

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong


Hey there,

So, I wanted to put this post up to talk about all the girlfriend love and excellent dessert I've been getting over the last week or so. My friend Regan is next to me in this picture - could she be any more cute? Sunday night, Alexis and Regan and I went out to El Camino for dinner and drinks. We had my fave quesadillas with shrimp and fantastic coconut cake. The three of us hadn't seen each other in MONTHS so there was a lot to catch up on. One of the big announcements was that Regan and her boyfriend PETE NELSON! Oh, that's right, you know PETE NELSON from his South Shore Middle School heart-throb days!!! Ha! Anyway, they just got engaged. Pete's on the far left, in case you didn't recognize him.

The smiley guy next to glum Steven is another friend from high school, Scott, and the lovely lady in green in his fiance. They are madly in love to the point where we were making fun of them at a wedding last summer for the way they were gravitating towards the edges of things, dark corners, etc to make out . Love love love!

When I look at this photo, it reminds me of the studies they've done about how married men are healthier and happier than single men. Duh!

No comments: