Monday, September 18, 2006

Guest Blogger!


Ed. note: Since our regular blogger is a little short on time and photos today, we are pleased to present our first of what we hope will be a regular feature, the Guest Blogger. Anyone who has seen those Audrey Hepburn/AC/DC Gap ads will understand...

TO: Gap, Inc.
FROM: SUSAN
RE: Shame on you, Gap!!

The Audrey pant?? I think not, Gap, Inc.

The pants you are shoving down our throats are nothing the fabulous Ms. Hepburn would have looked at, let alone worn.

What you are presenting are CHINOS in BLACK. That is all. Front pockets AND rear pockets? Belt loops? Wha..? These are not what we expected Mr. Gap. You done us and Audrey Hepburn very, very wrong.

Hang your heads in shame.

Love,
~Susan

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hee hee! Ha ha ha! This cracked me up when Susan sent it as email, so without permission, I had to publish her.

LadyGripe said...

I happen to know the lawyer for Audrey Hepburn's estate. Perhaps I should have a word with him?

Also, I wanted to point out that I don't think Audrey would have danced to ACDC.