Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day 1 Statistics

Getting Mo ready to go

Okay, let's back up a sec.

I think we need to do these road trip posts in a little more organized fashion. The posts yesterday were apparently confusing to some readers, and for that, we apologize.

Let's try it this way - how about some stats?


Number of:
  • bags that did not fit in the back back and had to be put in the back seat: 8 plus a riding helmet
  • photos taken of my apartment after all the cleaning was done: 9

Bye, cozy corner!

  • times the phone rang as we were trying to get out the door: 4
  • photos taken at Caffe Fiore, last stop on our way out of town: 6
  • aforementioned photos with Bobby and his mittens as the subject: 5

The other photo was of the latte he was making in this picture. Please note he is wearing the mittens as he makes this latte. Please note how cute he is. Please note, he knows.

  • Susan's mix CDs played: 2
  • miles driven: 233 (I know, Portland is less than 233 miles away... so I got lost, big deal. there was a detour!)
  • guys who sang "Build Me Up Buttercup" to us while unloading a U-Haul: 3
  • times we had to tip someone during a one-night stay at the Heathman: 5

The bed in which Susan says I kicked her. Sadly, it was more of a foot caress. I, uh, thought she was... someone else. Who shall remain nameless.

  • books bought at Powells: 3 (I was sooo restrained)
  • shirts bought at cute Portland stores: 3 (had to have something to wear with my books)
  • times Susan was caught text-messaging: I'm not telling
  • times Heather shouted "sonnovabitch!" at the TV: at least 7, probably more

No comments: