Saturday, October 07, 2006

A Placeholder in Lieu of Anything Else

More interesting times


Egads, I have been a crap poster this week!

Here you are with all your cute statistics and cute pictures and road trip hullabaloo and I am just a big blank question mark!

It is so impossible to compete, when you are not also on a free-wheeling sabbatical.

I am instead at home, having enjoyed a delightful dinner in Washington Heights with two of my climbing laydeez and am awaiting the return of my husband. Who is currently at a bachelor party.

Which means that he's probably at a strip club.

If he comes home smelling like baby oil and vanilla, I am going to be pissed! Hee. Just kidding.

Any hoo, all's quiet on the New York front. I had a rather uneventful week aside from the anniversary shenanigans and some last minute freelance nonsense.

I have some ideas for posts - but the firewall in my office is back in full effect, so it will have to wait until I have more time at home. Darn those IT guys... sooooooo clever with their pocket protectors!!

Next week I have an appointment to get two fillings - woo hoo! And thursday we leave for Austin. I fully expect both events to provide me with grist for the mill.

So bear with me,yo. I'll write soon!

KIT!!!!! xoxo Ali

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey! It's not a competition. Silly rabbit.

Your posts are great.

Baby oil? Eyew!