Monday, December 04, 2006

Oh No! You've Gone!


I don't know why I had it in my head that you were leaving Tuesday and not Monday.

I thought I could come home tonight and right you some pithy thing about how great your trip has been to read about (all the dogs and horses and sky and snow!), how great your apartment in Seattle is (all the views and art and YARN!) and how you will love it when you get home and - of course - Cafe Fiorre is just waiting for you.

See the photo above? There's an empty spot in a pool of sunshine, right in the window. Waiting for you! For real!

Personally I liked the barstool area, but that couldn't possibly be a surprise to you.

Any hoo, I had to freelance after work today and I have a tewwible head code that WILL. NOT. GO. AWAY! And I had to completely rehaul my diet to no caffine, no processed sugar and no 'white' carbohydrates. Oh and no alcohol.

No lattes and no wine. And no pasta. And no sushi rice.

So I am fresh out of pithy thoughts.

But I hope that you have a nice trip!

Where are you now???? Posted by Picasa

No comments: