Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy

Thank you, Allison, for that very informative post. It almost made me want to read the book just to see how it could be that bad, but you saved me by citing specific details such as the sandal/sneaker thing, or whatever it was. Anyway, I think Rhone is happy in this photo because he can't read yet and is therefore in no danger of being subjected to such a poor read.

Instead of reading that bad book, he suggests you do this:
Find some time to play with your food. Noodles work well, but if you want to eat raspberries off your fingers, that's okay too. Or just smear yogurt all over your face.

1 comment:

K said...

I'm glad Allison left the pregnancy possibility stand in her disbelief over the sandal/sneaker, because I actually made this mistake in the third trimester. Not with sandal/sneaker, but two different clogs. Couldn't see my feet! Seriously!

I know this won't surprise you.

I'm sorry that any Kristin wrote such a bad book. I take it personally, for all Kristins.