Friday, August 31, 2007

For Now

Things are a whirlwind for me right now, too much of a whirlwind for me to manage a good blog post, which is such a shame, because there are blog posts I want to write, just marinating and waiting for me, there's news on the job front and I've been taking more photos again. And even though lots of them are blurry and I clearly don't have the white balance figured out and I really do need to figure out how to work my camera, I'd love to share some of them with you.

Anyway, I should be working on my manuscript submission, since I leave for the ranch next Tuesday, and am really hoping that I can spend this weekend at Bumbershoot looking at and listening to things other people made and not worrying about a thing.

For now, I'll just leave you with a photo I like, of one of the prettiest newlyweds ever, and promise that I will write you lots more stories later, about love and rainy weather, bridesmaids and Bulldogs, about standing on the lawn with tears in my eyes, about absolutely loving both Regan and Pete, and about the most deleted wedding playlist ever.

No comments: