Friday, August 17, 2007

Home Again Home Again

It was nice to be at the beach the past few days - we got gorgeous weather and I introduced everyone to Roll Bounce, which you know they were all grateful for! Kirstin discovered Red Beer and I discovered how important it is to add olive oil to your pasta water, especially when the pasta is cappellini. Oh well.

Rhone and Kirstin were super cute. He's a totally happy kid, and we had fun watching him get all excited about watering the garden and operating heavy equipment. He likes the trucks, that kid. Kirstin gets a big smile on her face watching him, which is extra sweet.

It was also nice to come back to my little home, even if it didn't look quite like this when I got here. It was, uh, a little more lived in. Now I have to go make it worse by tearing the place apart trying to find the power cord for my computer. Oops! Hope it's not at the beach. Yeeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute place - I love those windows! Seattle demands big windows for catching every drop of sun you can.