Friday, December 14, 2007

We Interrupt This Blog to Bring You....


SURPRISE!!!


Dear Barb,

Hey, are you there?? I hope I haven't missed you. I've been debating how exactly we were going to surprise you, the Pamfas and me. I had visions of a lovely box arriving on your doorstep, surprise!! Virtual baby shower!!! But then... well, I went to pick up the contents of said box and realized that, um, we were gonna need to make sure you had someone around to pick it up for you.

We are so excited for you. I think you know this already. I'm especially excited that this little man gets to have you as a mom. I know you'll be great. We wanted to do something to celebrate with you, so each of the Pamfas picked a favorite book especially for your baby boy. Once you get home and are ready to receive it, just let me know and they'll make their way, all wrapped and pretty, to you, your rocking chair and your brand new baby son.

XOXO
H

P.S. Ali, please tell the twins I'll be there tomorrow night late-ish, so they should kick you awake until I get there. 'kay? I can't wait!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh my goodness> I feel so special. Well, let's face it, the Baby is the one that's so special. As my sister says "The second that baby is born you become invisible." That's okay with me. I do feel pretty damn special at the moment... a blog entry addressed right to me. And all the love and generosity from such a great group of women. Thank you all for being there for me and supporting me all these years. 74 more hours until I'm a mommy, and there will be another person celebrating your existence.