Wednesday, February 06, 2008

So Super

I love this photo of Pam. From the hot springs, of course. There's something about those photos that I love and keep coming back to. The way they aren't quite right, but in a way that makes me want to look at them more. That's the kind of writing I want to do. Not there yet.

I was in Denver this weekend, in case you were wondering what all that airplane stuff was about. All that flying during my year off left me with a few frequent flyer miles, which really should only be used, in my opinion, for completely frivolous things like flying to CO to watch the Big Game. Even though the big game was in AZ. Whatever. Pam was in Denver, and so was new style sushi and a great movie theater with a bar in the lobby, and Pam's ridiculously pretty and smart god-daughter and my sunglasses. My sunglasses will be in Denver forever because at breakfast they were flushed down the toilet. Yeah, zip! Just gone down the pipe.

Sometimes that's just the way it goes.

No comments: