Monday, May 15, 2006

Rain Rain, Go Away


My weekend was rainy. It rained non-stop. Water outside, wood dust inside.

Once again, my darling husband was using our living room for a woodshop and covered the place in a fine mist of cherry and ebony dust. There was no escaping, due to the crazy rainfall outside.

I burned a lot of brain cells playing video games.

My look for the weekend was blue baby tee and plaid flannel pajama bottoms. It was hawt. How could Euge resist such loveliness?

On a more productive front, I tried cooking haddock for the first (and second - because I bought too much) time. It was delicious - white, moist and flaky. With crispy potatoes and olives cooked with paprika. I also made waffles.

I have to go to the dentist this afternoon to get some fillings in my famously weak teeth. It's been years since my last filling and, I have to say, I am not looking forward to it. I am also supposed to get a root canal re-done sometime soon... but I am putting it off for the timebeing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»