Friday, June 23, 2006

I Know This Is What You've Been Waiting For!


More knitting content! Hey, look the funny blogger is gone, okay, too bad. She's off on her cruise, probably digging in to her second plate of lobster and chocolate decadence from the Buffet (emphasis on the first syllable, please!) as I write this. It's just me here, and I do what I can.

This weekend, I am hoping to spend some quality time with my knitting. The middle sock was chosen from these three by one of the members of my writing group, so I will set the other two aside and work my way towards the toe for her. Did you know that if I was going to sell my socks, they would have to cost about $150 a pair? Think about that if you ever find yourself on the receiving end of these beauties. Anyone want a grey and beige pair, men's size 11, I think? Ha ha. See May 1 if you care what I'm talking about.


I'm sure we'll have more interesting posting material on Monday, including my obsession with "AM Gold" and Lindsay Wagner's hair.

No comments: