Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What I Brought Home

Being home is... different. It's amazing how long a day is when you don't have to spend any of it in transit, and how short it is when you spend an hour and a half driving. To counteract this, in a few moments I will be investing some time in searching the Seattle Public Library web site for books on CD that will redeem that drive time for me.
Sadly, I did not bring the sunshine from the photo above home with me. I did, however, bring the yarn. But more to the point, I brought the knitting home with me. I haven't worked on the book, and I've been wondering what I will end up writing on the blog, but I have kept up with the knitting. So, there's still hope for the sock list. There are only three Pamfas left, then I move on to civilians. See anything you like?
XOXO
H

No comments: