Saturday, May 26, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering How It All Turned Out

Me cracking myself up, as I so often do

If you close down two bars, drive the bartender home and arrive at your own domicile after 4 in the morning to birds chirping, I think it's safe to say that you sucked every last available ounce of fun out of the night, even if the waiter did make fun of you for the text marathon you were having between the hours of 11 and midnight east coast time. Sigh. So content. So tired! Off to go make toast with my homemade bread and then sleep sweet sleep.

P.S. Mom I know what you are thinking, but I can have really a LOT of drinks without getting drunk..... KIDDING!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I was thinking I should get better at text-messaging.
Just kidding...I like the idea that you're aware of my concern for your well being. However, I trust you to take good care of yourself. There is ample evidence that you do.
XOXO,
Mummy

iNewton said...

Mmmmhmmm... Was good to have the company late at night. I hope you come back to visit when you return from your sojourn abroad. =)

natalie said...

hey there. i'm in your postcard swap group. how goes it?